Destination: Ubud, Bali
Next Retreat: Dates for 2015 TBA
Duration: 7 Days
– Daily Teaching
– Cooking School
– Market Tours
– Salsa Dancing
– Amazing High Frequency Food
UBUD ~ BALI
Experience personal growth and change!
The purpose of this retreat is relaxation, meditation, and learning based on the charkra system. Plan to breakdown what is not working in your life, and rebuild into a complete whole person using spiritual techniques. Learning your personal psychic reality, understanding the tools to live in this world as a fully Spiritual Being.
Welcome to my Bali retreats!
These will be held every year in the very beautiful land of Bali in the Mystical town of Ubud.
Ubud is a wonderful aluring place.
When the Dutch settled in Bali the Healers, artists, wise ones and mystics all left to go up into the hills of Bali and Ubud was born, can you imagine the energy?
Also I have never eaten or seen such high vibration food anywhere else in the world – some of which I will take you to. So can you imagine beautiful green rice paddy fields, glorious organic foods, cooking classes, tours to waterfalls and shrines, massages for 7 days, and of course learning with me.
You will return to your life healed and whole and a whole lot wiser ~ Yes you can!
Retreats will include:
– 7 nights accommodation package
– Delicious breakfasts
– 2 Lunches
– 2 Dinners
– Morning and afternoon classes with Wendy Rosvall-Brookes
– 2 hours of uninterrupted learning in a special room up high in Ubud
– Cooking classes and a market tour with the world famous Casa Luna cooking school.
– Lunch at an organic restaurant in the middle of a rice paddy field, they chop your order from the garden!
– Salsa dance lessons and dinner at Cafe Havana
– Dinner at Inus
– 3 indulgent specialty massages
All meditation instruction – morning workshop sessions with Wendy Powerful rituals and exercises for clearing negativity, opening of all charkras for spiritual growth, clairvoyant practice,relaxation -who am I and what am I here for.
Optional Extra Activities:
– Explore the shops and markets
– Listen to live music at Jazz Cafe, Bar Luna or Buddha Bar
– Visit Wayan – Balinese Healer from Eat Pray Love (I can personally recommend)
– Visit Kutut wise man from Eat Pray Love
– Treat yourself to an Ayurvedic consultation
– Local tours
Suggested Daily routine:
9.30 – 11.30 Morning Classes with Wendy
– Relaxation, meditation and learning based on the charkra system
– Plan to breakdown what is not working in your life, and rebuild into a complete whole person using spiritual techniques.
– Learning your personal psychic reality, understanding the tools to live in this world as a fully Spiritual Being.
12.00 – 3.00 Most lunches are free time except for Tuesday (cooking school) and Sunday (organic lunch in rice fields)
3.00 – 5.00 Hand selected massages and very special Ayurvedic and Balinese spa treatments
5pm – With Wendy
Most evenings free (except Sunday evening welcome dinner and Friday evening closing dinner)
Please know that Wendy is always available for personal guidance and support for anything during the retreat.
How This Wellness Retreat May Benefit You:
1. Quieten the mind and bring awareness to the way you think about life
2. Explore and deepen your meditation practice
3. Relax and refresh
4. Deeply rest and rejuvenate
5. Take peaceful time away from usual routine and surroundings
6. Start to become a human ‘being’, instead of a human ‘doing’
7. Embark on a journey of self-discovery
8. Develop ways of introducing mindfulness into your everyday routine
9. Set your priorities thereby changing or reinforcing your outlook on life
10. Know thyself and what you are capable of
11. Set your spiritually for everyday living
12. Develop peace
Accommodation is at the Honeymoon Guest House in Ubud.
Accommodation is shared (two double beds per room) unless you specifically request a single room, in which case the package is $195.00 extra.
Honeymoon guest house Ubud which includes your choice from the breakfast menu and a salt water swimming pool for guest. All rooms are fan cooled as Ubud is higher up in the hills and always cooler than the coast.
There are a few air-conditioned rooms that may be available on request.
Accommodation is a one hours drive from the Denpasar airport,
Honeymoon Guesthouse is a 5 minute walk to centre of Ubud.
Cost and How to Pay:
Option 1 – $1,600.00 AUD for shared accommodation ( 2 double beds per room)
Option 2 – $1,795.00 AUD for single accommodation
$300.00 Australian dollars deposit to confirm your place.
Deposit is non refundable but is transferable.
Payment is accepted via paypal, postal order or internet banking.
Payment via Paypal to: email@example.com
A deposit of $300 is required to confirm your booking with the remaining balance to be paid 60 days before retreat.
Payment plans are definately available.
PayPal or Direct deposit is fine – please contact Wendy for these details